Try these simple unwinding techniques when you've had a hard day. :) Follow these techniques for a relaxing evening at home. read more below
For Email Newsletters you can trust
- After a hard day it's important that you change into clothes you feel really relaxed in. If you are concerned about your belly, stop sucking it in and wear a baggy top that covers it up. :)
- Fill your home with the calming, soothing aroma of your favorite incense or aroma oil. " I prefer china rain, lavender, or baby powder."
- Turn the lights down low and use candles for lighting.
- Listen to music you particularly enjoy. If you can play an instrument, then make time for a little relaxing practice.
- Stroking a pet, such as a dog, cat, or in my case a pet hamster! LOL! are also good techniques.It has been proven that having a pet can lower your blood pressure. It has great stress-relieving benefits.
I can't wait to hear your feedback! Good Luck and Happy Unwinding!
Lady Yoly (www.ladyyoly.com)